Sunday, April 22, 2012

Product Review: Tarina Tarantino Green-Tone Corrective Powder

   


Okay everyone, so the product being chosen for the first product review is the Tarina Tarantino Green Tone Corrective Powder. I have to say that this product is AMAZING!! I have a lot of trouble with redness in my skin and this powder helps even out my skin so much. Never have I found a product that I recommend to people on a daily basis, until now. Now I tried to find information about it online but cannot seem to find any so I guess its up to me to spread the word.

My skin is both touch and chemical sensitive but this product doesn't effect my skin whatsoever. A little goes a long way, and covers the red like there is no tomorrow. I hate my skin, I honestly never saw a point in putting makeup on because of the redness that just would not go away.

Now this product comes in a pink bejeweled compact with the green powder inside. It might appear like a cream but I assure you that it is not. Me and cream/liquid correctors do not work well together. Its very light weight, even when you try to build up the coverage which is also great about this product. YOU control the finished appearance of it. Not the formulation itself. But if you want to pack it on if you have a lot of redness like I do, then I recommend doing it in good lighting or by a window with a good mirror on a sunny day. Otherwise you might appear green when you go outside.

Now thanks to this miracle product I manage to put on a face for school everyday. I received this product as a gift so I don't have any ingredient information but as soon as I find it I will post an update. Pictures will be taken tomorrow and added to this post, I would right now but its 12am and I really don't want to waste this awesome product.

So if you're like me and have sensitive skin with redness issues, I recommend that you pick up this product and let me know how it works for you.

-- Brittany R.



P.S Images used in this blog post were founded online. My camera apparently did not want to take a nice clear shot of this product. So, these images were provided on Google Image search.






No comments:

Post a Comment